Bring together a representative strength
- Respond to the health services needs expressed by its members (through the cooperative model);
- Establish a partnership Coop-doctors-professionals capable of answering the health services needs expressed by the members;
- Represent the members when approaching government and other public bodies;
- Work in collaboration to complement the services of partners for the greatest benefit of its members and of the population of the Outaouais.
Some advantages to becoming a member:
- The member and his/her children benefit the same advantages and privileges;
- You will become the owner of a medical clinic that as been in operation for more than thirty years. By getting involved in the cooperative you will influence its future and you contribute to the improvement of health services in your community and in your region
Become a member
Each adult has to acquire five $10 shares ($50) of the Aylmer Health Coop. Become a lifetime member.
Pay a lump sum or choose, if you are unable to make one payment, to make two payments (two months) or five payments (five months). You will receive your membership card after paying the whole amount. You must accept to pay an annual fee.
Download the form and fill it out. Make your payment at the clinic (one payment or more) in cash or by debit card.
Fill this membership application form online, then print.
Download the membership application
Aylmer Health Coop,
67 Du Couvent